Designed for Simplicity
- Minimalistic and streamlined user experience through the dedicated Wireless app and the illuminated touch controls.
- Music lovers know that nothing comes close to the quality of CD audio. Dust off your collection and listen to your favorite recordings in stereo over your wireless ART speakers.
- Slot loading compact CD design is cased in a real wood veneer cabinet, accompanied by a top firing LED light plate for ambiance.
Download the Tivoli Audio ART App to control Model CD over your home wireless network and set up playback to other ART speakers.
Stream audio from services, such as Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, QQ and your own personal library through the cd player to any speakers connected to it wired or wireless.
Developed and founded by famous Emmy winner and Electronic Hall of Famer Henry Kloss, Tivoli Radios have combined elegance and exceptional sound quality for over 20 years.
The unique design of Tivoli Audio, which can also be found in luxury hotels such as Mariott or Ritz Carlton, brings a piece of upper class design to every living area.
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz frequency band compatible
- Stream CD in full-quality wirelessly to Generation 1 ART speakers (Wi-Fi streaming works only with Generation 1 ART Collection products. For use with ART Generation 2 products and all other products you must connect via cable to the line output.)
- 3.5mm line output (to connect to traditional receivers)
- Spotify Connect® (Stream Wi-Fi-based music services via the CD player)
- LED Backlit touch-sensitive controls for Play/Pause, Track Forward, Track Back, Eject Disc, and Volume
- Source button to toggle between Line-Out or Wi-Fi modes
- Slot loading compact design
- 5A 15 V DC Power
The dimmable LED light plate offers backlit touch-sensitive controls for Play/Pause, Track Forward, Track Back, Eject Disc, and Volume.
Connectivity & Playback
Stream your CD collection in full-quality wirelessly over WiFi to your ART speakers. If you want to keep it old school just use the 3.5mm line output to connect to traditional receivers for a wired setup.